Linksys after launching Velop Mesh Wi-Fi system has also introduced Velop Plug-In, which will further enhance the performance of the device. Velop Home Mesh Wi-Fi system comprises of modular nodes that work together as a single unit to deliver flawless Wi-Fi internet throughout the home. Velop Plug-In node has the ability to fit into any wall socket, thus offering coverage in areas, which haven’t been used much so far by the users in their homes such as garages and hallways. With Velop Plug-In, even these areas are enlightened with strong internet connectivity.
Velop Plug-In makes use of adaptive Linksys Intelligent Mesh Technology to ensure the fastest path to the internet and proper Wi-Fi connectivity on all devices that are connected within the premises. The benefit of having intelligent mesh system is that it improves connectivity at distances, expedites client handling between nodes and make dynamic improvements to the network backhaul to ensure that the best internet connection is delivered to the users. Wi-Fi is one of the most common and necessary home utilities that is giving a tough competition to even electricity.
With everything connected to the internet such as smartphones, tablets, security systems, smart speakers, smart TVs and many more, Wi-Fi is definitely the backbone of a home’s technical infrastructure. Making use of a mesh network allows to have a consistent and reliable internet coverage throughout your entire property, which is the main reason for developing a device like Velop Plug-In,” said Kannan Vardarajan, senior product manager at Linksys. Users need simpler ways to fine-tune a custom Wi-Fi system while they are not content with the tabletop solution. The addition of Velop Plug-In allows users to have the best internet connection in the most demanding home networks.
Key features of Velop Plug-In:
- Velop Plug-In is a dual-band AC 2×2 802.11ac Wave 2 with MU-MIMO radio configuration with combined speeds up to 1300 Mbps.
- The coverage area of a single Velop Plug-In is around 1,500 sq. ft., whereas the nodes work together and blend in with any environment, thus allowing easy creation and customization of a wireless home network.
- Plug-In nodes can be attached to any wall socket to provide better internet coverage for all the devices that you have in the home.
- Plug-In nodes only cover one outlet plug while keeping all other available for different uses.
- Velop Plug-In easily optimizes and adapts to deliver fast and flawless Wi-Fi by making use of Intelligent Mesh, which is the next generation of home Wi-Fi engineering. Mesh Wi-Fi system is known for improving internet connectivity and deliver better speed at distances to ensure that all devices get the best internet connectivity, no matter where they are located in the house.
- Velop Plug-In receives updates automatically, which keeps the system secure and up-to-date.
- Velop Plug-In can be easy to set up, courtesy of Linksys App.
- The ability of Velop Plug-In to work with any Velop system makes it a highly flexible Wi-Fi mesh system.
- The company provides a 3-year warranty and support for Linksys Plug-In.