No electronic gadget is free from technical flaws. You will come across certain errors at some point in time. Error 2318 is related to Linksys Velop router. If you are getting this error code on your device, then this indicates that the internet is not available and the setup page is not opening. The steps to eradicate this error code from the screen are given here in this post.
1st step: Create a new account on Linksys
- Open a computer browser from the desktop icon and enter the login address of your Linksys Velop router.
- When you enter the URL, a link will be displayed at the bottom of the screen. Go to the ‘Next’ step.
- Enter details to configure a new account with new details. In case, the browser is taking too much time, you can try another browser.
- If prompted, agree to the terms and conditions.
- Tap ‘Create a Wi-Fi smart account’ and check if the problem is resolved or not.
2nd step: Disable third-party apps or programs
The third-party apps or programs include firewalls, Antivirus if installed on computer. If you are using the router with the computer, then try disabling the Antivirus for a while and check if the problem has been resolved or not. Disconnect all the devices currently connected to the router wirelessly. These steps will fix the problem most of the time. You will be able to access the Wi-Fi setup page efficiently. If the problem doesn’t get resolved, you can go to the next troubleshooting step.
3rd step: Configure browser on your own
- Turn on the compatibility mode of your computer browser and check if the problem has been resolved or not.
- Disable all add-Ons if enabled any on your browser. The script must be disabled for a while and that too for all the pages available on the Linksys Velop interface.
- Select and clear all cache of your browser.
- Tap to login to the Linksys Velop Setup page and click ‘Predictions’ and start getting suggestions while searching on google.
- Open ‘Network actions’ for each page and check its performance. If there is a need for any improvement, then click on the page itself.
- Click to enable ‘Malware protection and phishing’.
In this way, the networking error 2318 on your Linksys Velop router can be eradicated. We hope these steps will work for you and you will pass after executing the steps. If you are among the unlucky ones who are still facing the problem, then nothing to get disappointed, contact experts via phone call. For more information click at Linksys Velop Support.