After the great success of Linksys Velop Mesh Wi-Fi system in the router’s market, the company has now come up with Velop plug-in which will act as a booster for current wireless network. As we know there are modular nodes available in the Velop Mesh Wi-Fi system that acts as a single unit to offer flawless internet services throughout the home. Velop Plug-in is just an extension to this device which can be easily plugged-in to the wall socket and helps in covering the dumb areas of your home like garages and hallways.
It uses adaptive Linksys Intelligent Mesh technology to provide fast speed access to the internet on all the devices connected currently to the home network. The good note is that it improves overall network performance irrespective of distance at home. The user can easily browser internet at fast speed on all the devices. Wi-Fi has now become an important need of one’s life. No one can suppose life without it.
As everything around us like tablet, smartphone, security system and smart TVs are connected to the internet, so it is considered the backbone of technical infrastructure at home. Using Mesh networks offers consistent and reliable internet coverage throughout the home which is why it becomes important to develop product like Linksys Velop Plug-in. This has been even said by the senior product manager, Kannan Varadajan at Linksys. Users are not well aware of the steps to configure complicated or costumed Wi-Fi system, so they want easy solution for enhancing the Wi-Fi performance at economical cost.
Key characteristics of Velop Plug-in:
- It is a dual band 2×2 802.11ac Wave 2 with MU-MIMO radio configuration which can deliver speed up to 1300 Mbps.
- The coverage distance of single Velop plug-in is 1500 sq. ft. When nodes get connected to each other, you will find that the network gets easily created and customize according to home wireless network.
- You can connect the Velop plug-in to any socket irrespective of place and location. It will provide wide coverage of network and best speed on all the devices.
- Plug-in nodes uses only one socket at a time, so you can use rest of the sockets for other purposes.
- Velop plug-in can be easily customized to offer fast and flawless internet using intelligent mesh which is next generation home engineering. Mesh Wi-Fi systems by Linksys are known for delivering better speed at distances so that all devices get best internet signal.
- Automatic update feature is available in Velop plug-in which keeps the system secure and updates.
- Easy setup of Velop Plug-in with help of app.
- It has the ability to work with any other Velop system which makes it flexible Wi-Fi system.
- The company is offering 3 year warranty with online support for Linksys Plug-in.
For more information click at Linksys Router Login.